Detach yourself from unwanted things in life
I read it somewhere and it just spoke to me “Don’t compare your life to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon, they shine when it’s their time to.”
Just detach yourself from some things and then see the type of change you have in your life. Build new habits for yourself. The process of habit formation begins with trial and error. One of the most satisfying feelings is the feeling of making progress, so let’s step into the process of progress by detaching ourselves from:
- Detach yourself from those friends who didn’t motivate you to achieve something.
- Detach yourself from those friends who are there with you only in your good days.
- Detach yourself from those people who make a laugh out of you every time.
- Detach yourself from those people who make you remember about their favors.
- Detach yourself from the relationship that is toxic in the name of love.
- Detach yourself from comfort zone. Comfort zone is the biggest enemy of success.
- Detach yourself from all the things that give you negativity. Surround yourself with positivity.
- Detach yourself from all the floss you do to demean someone. The world is really small make sure your every move brings a smile to someone’s face.
- Detach yourself from all the liabilities that you have in your life and focus on creating assets.
- Detach yourself from the unwanted opinions of society. Opinion does matter but it matters from the person it is coming from. Do what makes you feel happy and don’t let anyone’s opinion bother you.
- Detach yourself from the old troubles from the past. Life is a beautiful circle. Everything is going to be okay - maybe not today but eventually.
- Detach yourself from comparison. Everyone is unique in their own way. Don’t compare your life with others. Learn to ignore copying others.
- Detach yourself from boundaries. Nothing can stop you to achieve something. But make sure your demand is not dangerous.
Detach yourself from goals, and focus on the system instead. This may sound a little weird to you but the best way to achieve your goals is to focus on the system. Goals are about the results you want to achieve. Systems are about the processes that lead to those results.
I have detached myself from this negativity and now life seems more hopeful and beautiful. Be someone who has goals and achieve them whatever they might be, wherever they might be. Be limitless. It might be a scary path but at least it will be just yours. We all are the master of our fate, captain of our souls. Never let anyone decide your destiny, your goals and your decisions. If you think you wish to do is right, and you believe in it, go ahead and do it. Delete everything that makes you feel less than you are. Uproot the insecurities, toxicity or sneer that people make on you.